A New Career Opportunity with REAL potential for advancement within the Company!
We are searching for our new Retail Flooring Division Manager to oversee our great team at our Coquitlam Flooring location.
Experience in retail sales is ideal but not mandatory. We will gladly train you if you have the right stuff!
We offer a competitive salary, PLUS bonuses, a Full Benefit Package and ongoing professional training to help grow your career.
What we bring: We carry a wide variety of floor covering products including area rugs, carpeting, hardwood, vinyl plank, and many others. We have enjoyed one of the best reputations in the industry for over 90 years.
- Above average Salary, Bonuses and a Full Benefit Package
- Ongoing professional training to help grow your career
- Stable, fun, family like work culture - Open door policy throughout the entire company
- Support from upper management with REAL opportunities for advancement
- Plenty of special events like: Staff BBQ’s; Awesome Christmas Parties; Golf Tournaments; A huge Gala Awards Night and more
- Locally and family owned. We are a well-respected stable company with a stellar reputation
- Industry leader – Help market some of the most beautiful and fun products in the furnishings industry
- Safe working environment including robust Covid 19 Protocols
- We care! Besides our ongoing work with Habitat For Humanity, we also provide support to communities abroad who supply some of our great products
- Ongoing programs to reduce our carbon footprint
Casual, supportive environment:
“Big and stable company with casual working environment.”
“Great place to work. The other co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management is supportive and has an open door policy for any concerns. I was rewarded for my performance and always felt included and part of a team. - Highly recommend working there.”
“In the age of giant corporations where employees have been reduced to numbers and the people at the top don't care about those beneath them, our company is a refreshing change. A true team company where management is involved in decision making and upper management is supportive and always available to lend a hand. I have evolved in my career through this support and the special people I work with on a daily basis.”
“Most Enjoyable part: Working close with management you often feel like you are part of the decision making process. I feel respected & valued by my management and team.”
“I have worked here for few years now and found the team incredibly supportive in helping me build my career.”
What you bring to the Retail Flooring Division Manager position: This position requires a combination of strong sales, management and organizational skills.
- Flooring and/or Retail sales experience preferred but not mandatory
- Customer service experience
- Excellent speaking and written language skills
- Good time management and organizational/project coordination skills
- Self-motivated - Ability to manage with minimal supervision
- Basic math, data entry skills, telephone manner/presence
- A High school diploma / GED
- A valid driver’s license
What you’ll do as our new Retail Flooring Division Manager:
- Maximize personal and store sales through excellent customer service, creative sales skills, and merchandising techniques
- Keep up-to-date on all merchandise and product knowledge in product categories throughout the store
- Assist the buying group with the purchasing of inventory and display programs
- Organization and maintenance of store displays
- Help customers determine how much product they need for their projects and do in home estimates
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards the job and company to both fellow employees and external customers in all forms of communication
As a family run business we prides itself on having a great team of individuals that are able to flourish and grow in their roles within the company.
Treating each other as family is what makes us successful!
Find out for yourself – Easy Apply Today!